: A BIBLIOGRAPHY COMPILATION ON ECONOMIC MELTDOWN IN NIGERIA
: Chapter 1 – 5
: 82 Pages
: #3, 000
: Ms Word format
This study,A BIBLIOGRAPHY COMPILATION ON ECONOMIC MELTDOWN IN NIGERIA contains concise information that will serve as a framework or guide for your project work. The project study is well-researched for academic purposes and are usually provided in complete chapters with adequate References.
Keywords:A BIBLIOGRAPHY COMPILATION ON ECONOMIC MELTDOWN IN NIGERIA
ECONOMIC MELT DOWN IN NIGERIA
Everybody is aware of the present economic melt down in Nigeria. The present economic problems has inevitably raised the issue of survival. In Nigeria today, the economic situation is been ramshackled and the vision 20-20 of the present administration cannot relegate to the background. Nigerias mostly are disenchanted with mention causes of economic melt down almost to a point of disillusion. One keeps wondering the way out without any ray of hope, but solutions would emerge with careful planning and execution of people-oriented economic policies.
But when asked, what were the causes of this predicament despite large amount of human and national resources already committed, the average Nigerian would be at a loss on the responses.
The federal government of Nigeria needs to address the basic economic melt down in the country for the survival of the masses in the area of unemployment, fiscal policy, consumption, distribution, production and others. For this country to cope with this crisis, certain decision have to be made including what to produce, how to produce and how much consumer goods that will satisfy human needs and desires of capital goods to be produced.
Furthermore, the negative commercial policies which Nigeria adopted causes economic meltdown. These policies do not agree with the changing economic realities as much. It pushes hardship into the door of the masses.
The level of corruption especially by the highly placed government offices, negatives and positive intentions to alleviate the sufferings experience in all quarters, as a result of the misplaced economic priorities. Also the home government tries to project infact industries which create a fresh problem because they end up not being able to subsidize these industries. We would then realize that home goods would be more expensive than foreign goods in the country.
Moreover, government lending is another problem of this country. Nigeria loans from foreign countries in cutthroat interest rates. Infact, that interest even becomes almost the same amount loaned.
Morestill, problems of subsidies which always elevate the price of goods and services as subsides are generally meant to reduce the cost of production but due to economic crunch subsidies are very small.
In addition Nigeria is endowed with natural resources like crude oil, mineral resources, timber and other, but because of the issue of bribery and corruption, the government couldn’t handle this effectively. Therefore, the governments and politicians should desist from this bad attitude so that the problems of this economic situation will be solved.
Economic meltdown is beneficial because the work on economic is meant for everybody because, there is need for good survival of the masses. But governments officials and politicians should benefit mostly in this reading list to identify the causes of economic meltdown and solutions to it. The compilation made possible through the various resources like Journals, Daily Sun, Punch, Vanguard and Sunews.
The compiler visited the Cyber café and his intellectual knowledge/guardian for his compilation.
This bibliography compilation contains 60 entries, the compiler also provide detailed author, chronological, source and subject indexes.
- Jude, Njoku 2006 Quantity Surveyor demand property in consistant administration. Vanguard April 12, P. 16.
- Uche Usim 2012. Reps charge Oduah to sustain airport modernization. Sun news Nov. 28, 2012.
- Paul, Ufere 2007. Problems of monetary and financial review. Vanguard Oct. 10, P. 10.
- ____________ 2005. New banks of Northlean embark on dept recovery and deposite mobilization. Vanguard Oct. 10, P. 33.
- Isaac, Anumihe, 2012 only 5 banks are healthy. NDIC. Sun news
- Adele, A.F. 2006 strategic planning in privatization programme. Business time. Jan. 12. P. 28
- Amaka, Udeh.2006 investors dump money market go for equities. Vanguard. Jan .10.p.4.
- Ben, Ogunde 2009. Senates position on Ajuokute in Upatriotic. Vanguard sept.21.p.4.
- Banyo, Alami. 2007. Give us water and electricity. Sunday Punch Feb. 21.p10.
- Bola, Babatunde. 2006. Obstacle to good project development identified. Sunday punch Oct. 20.p.35.
- Boye, Ajiyi, 2006. There will be a National policy on environment. Independent weekly Oct. 15. p4.
- Dapu, Aderinda, 2007. The smell of betrayer. Daily champions July 21, p20.
- Inem, kpa-nboh. 2006. Poor resources businessman advised. Weekend champions. Oct. 15 p.15.
- Jide, Ojiani. 2007. The Delimma between economic, poverty and polities stability Vanguard oct. 10.p7.
- Jamson, Ogbakwum. 2008 Ambassador Cenvasses laiding to attract investment. Business time. Jan.13, p7.
- Jude, Ajami 2009. The polities of probe. Vanguard. Sept.3.p11.
- Kingsly, Anoroke, 2011. Eguonu Adjegba. The total pulse of economic reform policy. Vanguard. Oct.5.
- Moses, Uche, 2006 budget single. Vanguard . March7.p.29.
- ___________ 2009 G.T.B. Half year profit rises by 18% pays interim dividends. Vanguard Aprils 3.p.38.
- ____________ 2006. New issue in capital market drop by 82 per-cent-18% Vanguard April 26.p18.
- ___________ 2006 Petroleum equities post index compalization higher. Vanguard April 20.p3.
- Peter Egwuatu 2007. Poor economic foundation hinds FDI to Nigeria. Vanguard April 2,p.18.
- ___________ 2007. Sec. NDIC. On war part over amendment. Vanguard April 2, p.33.
- Veronica Akwueme. 2008. Economic management in Nigeria is very poor. Daily champion. March 21 p6.
- Chima Titus Nwokoji. 2012. Multiple probes in oil sector threaten fix in flow. Sun new Nov.12.2012.
- Isaac Anumihe. 2012. Nigerias says N5.000 note, not necessary. Sun news September 12.
- Okey, Ndibe 2012. Insecurity National Assembly no longer safe-reps. Nov.29 Vanguard.
- Bola, Babatunde. 2006 Ostacle to good project development identified Sunday punch. Oct. 20. P.35.
- Kingsly, Anoroke, 2008 Eguonu Adjegba. The total pulse of economic reform policy Vanguard. Oct.5,p.13.
- Jide, Ofiani 2007. The delinma between economic property and polities stability Vanguard oct.10.p7.
- Henry Umoru and ben Agade 2012. Oil sector: presidence starms Risadu report Vanguard oct. 9.p7
- Emmanuel Amaechi 2008. Rep adopts reports on killing fuel stricks protestors Vanguard oct.19.p3.
- Sina, Babasola.2008 senior staff association of Nigeria University begins strike next Monday. Vanguard Jan. 30.p.5.
- Anene, Ugoani. 2008 motorist fell break at fuel station. Sunday time Jan, 24, p.9.
- __________2008 motorist sleep at fuel station. Sunday time. Jan 24, p10.
- Austin, Ogwudo. 2006. Assemble urged to compile list of abandoned P.T project. Vanguard Jan 6.p7.
- __________2008 committee on petroleum products raids market. Vanguard May 3,p.7.
- Chinaza, Dike 2006.Turnover in shorp slide Daily champion July 21, p.19.
- Chioma, Ogwuese. 2007 poly option to Nigeria in solving the dept problem. Daily champion 27 may p.6.
- Chuma, ifedi 2008 Realistic petroleum princing. Daily champions July 21,p.3.
- Dagu, Johnson, 2008. Hawk of fuel persist in Ondo state. Vanguard oct. 2.p.4.
- Emmanuel, Amachi. 2008 Rep. adopts report on killing fuel stricks protestors. Vanguard oct. 19.p3.
- Muyiwa, Odu. 2008. Anger in Nigeria Delta which way forward Saturday champions. Feb.21.p.27.
- Nat, Amogu. 2006. Fuel scarcity threaten airline operations. Business time Jan 3, p7.
- ___________2006. FAAN renews appeal for removal at bad planes Business time march 11.p4.
- Nduka, Uzuakoundu 2008. Tinumbu seeks dialogue on dereguration of petroleum sector. Vanguard. Oct 10.p4.
- Olu Emmanuel. 2006 fuel dealers make life terrible in Makurdi Sun. Oct 10, p10.
- Peter, Bu Achu. 2006. Oil gas end Niger Delter crisis. Daily Sun. Jan.25 p7.
- Wale, Akinda. 2006. Our demand must recognize Vanguard April 2, P. 11.
- Rasheed, Bolarinwa 2008. Ibadan consumer over N4.86 NEPA Saturday punch Oct. 20. P 6.
- Adeniyi, Adesina. 2006. FG. Housing projection inadequate. Saturday punch May 25 P. 9.
- Kola, Ogulani 2011. Many building in our rural area are old and not properly maintain Vanguard 18 p. 11.
- China, Nwokoji. 2012. How we are battling poverty with financial inclusion. NDIC boss Sun ness 29.
- Kolaete, Larewaju 2007. Ogun NICcondemns disparity in FG. State minimum ways. Vanguard May 3. p. 5.
- Samuel, Ogedongho. 2009. Balysa workers stay away despite suspension of strike Vanguard May 21. p. 33.
- Kelechi Mgboji 2012 Delta economic team moves to receive failed industries. Sun new 28. 2012.
- Yinka, oyedele 2012. go on strike be saked FCT worns. The punch 10. p. 8.
- Enyim, O. 2008 Enugwu Britian sign pact of poverty alleviation. Thursday punch October 18. p. 11.
- Lawan Olason 2007. Airline problem identified. Business time May 13 p. 39.
- Kola, ogulami, 2011 save lost property and life Vanguard Jan 28. p. 24.
Keywords: A BIBLIOGRAPHY COMPILATION ON ECONOMIC MELTDOWN IN NIGERIA
NOTE: INSTANT DOWNLOAD SERVICE
Have you made payment for this project? If YES, Get a Download Code by contacting our Customer Care.
For further enquiries, call our Hotlines: (+234) 0816-531-2322, 0811-998-2823
Keywords: A BIBLIOGRAPHY COMPILATION ON ECONOMIC MELTDOWN IN NIGERIA