PROJECT TOPIC : THE MARKETING PROBLEMS AND PROSPECTS OF FIVE STAR HOTEL
CHAPTERS: Chapter 1 – 5
PRICE : #3, 000
FORMAT: Ms Word
This study, THE MARKETING PROBLEMS AND PROSPECTS OF FIVE STAR HOTEL contains concise information that will serve as a framework or guide for your project work. The project study is well-researched for academic purposes and are usually provided in complete chapters with adequate References.
Keywords: THE MARKETING PROBLEMS AND PROSPECTS OF FIVE STAR HOTEL
This study focuses on the marketing problems and prospects of fire star hotel in Enugu metropolis “A case study of Nike lake Resort hotel”.
The main purpose was to find out among other things the following:
- To examine if the promotional strategies used by the hotel lead to increase in customer awareness.
- To determine if the quality of services rendered by the hotel will lead to a bright future for the company.
The population of the study comprise the customers and the management and relevant staff of Nike Lake Resort Hotel. The researcher used topman” formular to determine the sample size of the customers and census was also used for the staff of Nike Lake Resort Hotel.
A structured questionnaire was developed and administered by the researcher to 288 respondent comprising the customers and management and relevant staff of the organization.
Chi-square was used to test the four hypothesis formulated, based on the study carried out, the following findings were made.
- Those customers are not satisfied with the charges for services of the hotel.
- That the services of Nike lake hotel are readily available to their customers.
- Those customers not withstanding the charges are satisfied with the services rendered.
Based on the findings, the researcher made the following recommendations:
- That Nike lake Resort Hotel should make their charges affordable to their customers in order to make more returns for the hotel.
- And also they should appreciate the need for the use of effective promotional strategies.
- The government on their part should provide a scheme to help hotel to obtain funds if necessary in order to encourage tourism.
The researcher strongly believes that these recommendations will help to achieve the desired goals if properly applied and co-ordinated by the parties concerned.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1.1 Background of the study
1.2 Statement of problem
1.3 Objectives of the study
1.4 Formulation of hypothesis
1.5 Significance of study
1.6 Scope of the study
1.7 Limitations of the study
1.8 Definition of terms
2.1 Marketing of service an overview
2.2 Customer’s behavior and motivation in the hotel marketing
2.3 Effects of competition on the marketing of hotel operations/ services
2.4 The marketing problems of Nike Lake resort hotel
2.5 Business facilities leisure facilities car hire and bating services in the hotel operations
3.1 Research methodology
3.2 Sources of data collection
3.3 Population of study
3.4 Determination of sample size
3.5 Sampling techniques
3.6 Research instrument
3.7 Distribution of questionnaires
3.8 Method of data analysis
4.1 Presentation, analysis and interpretation of data
4.2 Presentation, analysis and interpretation of data
4.3 Testing of hypothesis
5.1 Summary of finding, recommendations and conclusion
5.2 Summary of finding
5.5 Bibliography / appendix