PROJECT TOPIC : THE IMPACT OF EMPLOYEES WELFARE PROGRAMMES ON INCREASE PRODUCTIVITY
CHAPTERS: Chapter 1 – 5
PRICE : #3, 000
FORMAT: Ms Word
This study,THE IMPACT OF EMPLOYEES WELFARE PROGRAMMES ON INCREASE PRODUCTIVITYcontains concise information that will serve as a framework or guide for your project work. The project study is well-researched for academic purposes and are usually provided in complete chapters with adequate References.
Keywords:THE IMPACT OF EMPLOYEES WELFARE PROGRAMMES ON INCREASE PRODUCTIVITY
The study focused on increasing customer traffic through public Relations: a case study of first Bank PLC Enugu. The objective of the study among others include:
- to determine the impact of Public Relations on increasing costumer traffic
- to know how Public Relations helped in improving communications between organization and its Public
- to find out if Public Relations activities of First Bank impacts on its Profit.
Based on these, three hypothesis were formulated each focusing on impact of specific Public Relations. Information were sourced from extensive literature on journals, textbooks and materials of the area of study were reviewed. Primary data were sourced from respondents comprising customers, relevant staff and management of First Bank Plc.
Data collected were presented in statistical tables, analyzed and interpreted. Based on the analyses, some of the following findings were made. It was discovered that the customers of first bank are satisfied with the Public Relations activities of the bank but it requires improvement as indicated by the few that were not satisfied. The researcher equally discovered that the their service charges were moderate and quality of their services commendable, but a reasonable number complained that they spend more than an hour attending to them, equally of note is that some of their staff are arrogant.
Based on the findings the researcher made the following recommendation:
- The management should internalized Public Relations activities in their operations for improve Public Image and the companies sustenance.
- The Public Relations function should be defined to avoid confusion in the organization. It should be clearly defined to include relationship with other publics and not only press Relations, publicity, lobbing and counseling, the relationship should be clearly incorporated. This when carried out will lead to the achievement of the organizational goals.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1.2 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY
1.3 STATEMENT OF THE PROBLEM
1.4 OBJECTIVE OF THE STUDY
1.5 RESEARCH HYPOTHESIS
1.6 SIGNIFICANT OF THE STUDY
1.7 SCOPE OF THE STUDY
1.8 DEFINITIONS OF TERMS
2.1 LITERATURE REVIEW
2.2 WHAT IS PUBLIC RELATIONS
2.3 DEVELOPMENT OF PUBLIC RELATIONS PRACTICE IN NIGERIA
2.4 AN OVERVIEW OF PUBLIC RELATIONS
2.5 CONSUMER RELATIONS
2.6 ISSUES MANAGEMENT
2.7 STRATEGIC PLANNING FOR PUBLIC RELATIONS
2.8 DIMENSION OF PUBLIC RELATIONS
3.1 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3.2 SOURCES OF DATA
3.3 POPULATION OF THE STUDY
3.4 DETERMINATION OF SAMPLE SIZE
3.5 RESEARCH INSTRUMENT USED
3.6 QUESTIONNAIRE DISTRIBUTION
3.7 LIMITATION OF THE STUDY
ANALYSES, INTERPRETATION AND PRESENTATION
4.1 PRESENTATION OF DATA
4.2 DATA PRESENTATION AND ANALYSES
4.3 TEST OF HYPOTHESIS
SUMMARY , FINDINGS AND RECOMMENDATION